How to Backup Office 365 Mailboxes with BackupVault
BackupVault is able to backup one or many thousands of Office 365 mailboxes with ease. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Log into the BackupVault Management Console under a superuser account.
- Click Add, Office 365
- Select the Customer from the customer dropdown
- Select either:
a: Add service to existing Office 365 domain
i. Select the domain name from the dropdown
ii. Select the Exchange service to add to the domain
b: Create new Office 365 domain
i. Enter the domain name
ii. Select the Exchange service to configure
- Click Connect to enter your Office account credentials.
- Accept the required permissions.
- When the connection is established, and you see the dialog below, click Next.
- View the Exchange Accounts found in the domain and select the required data to backup.
Note: Do not click Next until you have made a selection. This can be edited later to add or remove backup for accounts.
- Use the switch at the bottom to enable or disable automatic backup of new mailboxes.
- Click Confirm.
- Once confirmed, the domain or service with your selection has been successfully added. If you do not wish to add other services now, click Finish and you will see the device added to your list of devices.
You can add further services by clicking the Add OneDrive or Add SharePoint buttons at the side of the "Confirm backup" screen or by using the Add function and going back through the steps.