How to enable System State backup with BackupVault Pro
The BackupVault Pro client enables you to easily backup the Microsoft System State. The System State can then be easily restored back to a previous configuration if required.
How to enable System State backup
- Open the BackupVault Pro client.
- Select the System State tab on the left hand side.
- Right click on the top System State folder and select Include.
- If you need to exclude parts of the System State, right click on a component and select Exclude.
- Perform a backup manually by clicking on Backup.