How to Restore Office 365 Exchange Mailbox data with BackupVault
Follow the detailed steps below to restore Exchange mailbox data from your Office 365 account.
- Log in to the BackupVault Management Console under a SuperUser account.
- Open the action menu (the cog icon on the left hand side) for the domain and select Restore Exchange.
- Click Connect and log in with your Office 365 admin credentials.
- Once, connected successfully, click Next.
Select the mailbox you wish to restore items from. You will see the list of backed up mailboxes and their types (Regular, Shared and Deleted). Click Next.
- Select the backup date/session you wish to restore from.
- Select the type of data to restore from the Folders tab. You can choose from Whole mailbox (by ticking the mailbox name), Calendar, Contacts, Inbox, Sent Items etc. Select the item(s) you wish to restore.
- Or, select Filters to filter by date range, attachments and message fields. Click Apply.
- Select Next and choose the restore location. You can choose an auto-generated location, the original location or a new location which you will be required to specify. Select Next.
- Click Restore to start the recovery process.
- Click Finish to complete the restore process.