How to Restore Office 365 SharePoint with BackupVault
Follow the detailed steps below to restore Exchange SharePoint data from your Office 365 account.
- Log in to the BackupVault Management Console under a SuperUser account.
- Open the action menu (the cog icon on the left hand side) for the domain and select Restore SharePoint.
- Click Connect and log in with your Office 365 admin credentials.
- Once connected successfully, click Next.
Select the site you wish to restore from. You will see the list of backed up sites, backup status of the site, the site status (Active or Deleted), number of Sub-sites and number of files. Click Next.
- Select the backup date, backup session and then the items restore from the backup tree.
- On the right hand side select Original Location, or New Location. If you are restoring a deleted site you can only select New Location. Click Next.
- Click Restore to begin the restoration process.
- Click Finish to complete the restore process.