BackupVault is able to backup Office 365 OneDrive data with ease. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Log into the BackupVault Management Console under a superuser account.
- Click Add, Office 365
- Select the Customer from the customer dropdown
- Select either:
a: Add service to existing Office 365 domain
i. Select the domain name from the dropdown
ii. Select the Exchange service to add to the domainb: Create new Office 365 domain
i. Enter the domain name
ii. Select the OneDrive service to configure and select Next
- Click Connect to enter your Office account credentials.
- Accept the required permissions.
- When the connection is established, and you see the dialog below, click Next.
- View the OneDrive Accounts found in the domain and select the required data to backup.
- Use the switch at the bottom to enable or disable automatic backup of new accounts and click Next.
- Click Confirm.
- Once confirmed, the domain or service with your selection has been successfully added. If you do not wish to add other services now, click Finish and you will see the device added to your list of devices.
You can add further services by clicking the Add Exchange or Add SharePoint buttons at the side of the “Confirm backup” screen or by using the Add function and going back through the steps .