There are two methods of restoring data using BackupVault Pro: using the client software and using InstantData. In this tutorial we will learn about how to restore using the client software.
How to Restore Data
- Open the BackupVault Pro client and click on the Restore tab.
- Click on the backup date and select the point in time that you would like to restore from.
- Drill down to the folder you wish to restore by selecting the + icon.
- Right click on the file/folder you wish to restore and click Include. The files/folders will highlight in green.
- Click Restore.
- Chose to restore files back to the original location or chose a new location.
- Click show advanced options to view other options. Click Restore to restart the restore process.