All data is encrypted using 256bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption before it even leaves your PC or server. Your data is encrypted using a key known only to you. The content of your backup remains unreadable without the correct key – even by BackupVault staff.
(Warning: never forget your encryption key! Without it we can’t restore your data!)
- Full control: Only you have access to your data
- Totally secure: Access to our cloud backup system
- Peace of mind: Fully automatic and secure backups
Your backup software connects to our backup servers via the internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) – the same kind of encryption used in all online banking transactions. Once the account has been authorised, the encrypted data is sent securely to our storage servers.
- Highest level of encryption
- Multi-layered security systems
- Simple and hassle free
We have two UK based datacentres provided by
Equinox (Slough) and Amito (Reading). Both
datacentres feature the highest level of physical
security and safety, including:
- 24 hour video recording
- Biometric & pin access
- Secure, gated access to authorised personnel only
- Fully alarmed
- Fire suppression system
- N+1 redundant battery & power backup
- N+1 redundant air conditioning
In addition to physical and software based
security, our datacentres are equipped with
ISO credentials for further protection. We are
committed to providing the highest standards
across all of our solutions to ensure your data
is fully secure and confidential.
- ISO 9001 (Quality Assurance)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security)
- GDPR compliant
Why risk the security of your data? Start your 14 day free trial today and experience pure peace of mind without any fuss.